Your home heating and cooling systems, no matter how new and efficient, are mechanical objects. Like all things mechanical, sooner or later you’re bound to encounter a repair issue of some kind..
So the idea is to apply as much preventive maintenance as possible. Here’s why:
- The average lifespan of each system is 10-15 years.
- Without scheduled maintenance, heating and cooling efficiencies go down, which means you’re spending more on fuel and
electricity to obtain the same levels of indoor comfort.
- Lack of regular maintenance also increases the likelihood of repairs, and the longer a potential problem goes unchecked, the more
expensive the resulting repair.
- Finally, regular maintenance can add years to your system’s lifespan.
At Aire Today, we offer annual or bi-annual system maintenance for all of the above reasons, and more…your family’s increased safety. In fact,
the cost of that service is included in your annual fee as a member of our Aire Today Maintenance Plan.
Our bi-annual cleaning, tune-ups and inspection includes these and other vital steps:
- Clean your filters, and replace them if necessary;
- Check for carbon monoxide for gas leaks;
- Inspect the safety controls;
- Lubricate and inspect all motors;
- Inspect the seals and insulation of your air ducts… heat loss from leaky, un-insulated ducts reduces the efficiency of your heating
system by as much as 30%;
- Check and adjust thermostat for accurate system control;
- Visually inspect your heat exchanger for cracks;
- Examine and calibrate refrigerant controls (AC);
- Verify proper amperage and voltage for your compressor and condenser motors (AC).
Heating and Air Conditioning System Repairs
No matter the make, model or type of home comfort system you have, Aire Today offers expert repair and maintenance services.
Specifically, we repair these and other heating and air conditioning systems:
- Forced hot air systems
- Central air conditioning
- Ductless air (cooling alone or combined heating & cooling)
- Heat pump (combined heating & cooling)
Skilled Technicians for Your Greater Peace of Mind
Here are other common repair problems that, with our fully stocked trucks,we can usually fix with just a single visit to
- Pilot light won’t ignite
- Gas leaks
- Blocked or split ducts
- Defective or broken thermostat
- Faulty burners, coils, flues, and much more
- Your condenser stops running
- Uneven heating or cooling cooling throughout your home
The Time to Act is Now!
When a problem arises, that's the time to contact Aire Today Heating and Air Conditioning ...especially since certain problems, like a gas leak, have serious
implications when it comes to your family’s safety.
Contact us "Today".